This is a transparent monthly reflection where I take the time to look back, view my progress and make adjustments.
Monthly Project: Hand write a letter to someone I love and send it.
Sadly, I did not do this. Time slipped away and I didn't make this one a priority. Better luck next month, Rosie!
Health → Exercise 3 days/week, drink 65oz. water/day
Exercise checked off in bullet journal habit keeper: Yes → I exercised 14/13 days.
Water checked off in bullet journal habit keeper: Yes → I drank 65 oz. of water 11/31 days.
Relationships → Reach out to one new person a weekHow many people I reached out to or met: 5
Did I ask them a deep/personal question? Yes and no.
Did I record my encounters? Yes.
Finances → Grow to $7k/monthI earned $585 this month: No
If no, how much money did I make? $75
Career → Prep book for publicationI chose a book: Yes → The Messy Months: August to December
I began editing The Messy Months: Yes
I edited a full draft: No, but I DID do a full draft read through to mark loose threads, plot holes, character inconsistencies and so on.
Personal/Spiritual Development → Memorize 1 scripture/week, Earn my Bachelor's degreeHow many scriptures did I memorize this month? 0
I reviewed and recited these memorized scriptures: No
I began college Algebra class: Yes
Play/Recreation → Write 500+ words/dayI wrote 15,500 words this month: No
If no, state how many words written this month: 7500 (48% of goal)
Average of (about) 242 words a day.
Service → Post on my blog (at least) once a month.I posted this month on Self Known: Yes!
Link to post: www.selfknownblog.com/2017/01/how-we-rise
This month’s notes:
- Teaching the youth. (cringe)
- My closet. I have over 100 clothing items and I'm pretty sure I wear the same three shirts as often as I can...
- My busy schedule has made it hard to keep my habits.
- I relapsed several times. I continually had the mindset that my self-worth was equivalent to what another person thought of me. Whether it be (lack of) attraction to me or just someone else's bad day. I had some periods this month where my soul attached itself to the very things I spend time trying to avoid.
- Every time I go on Bloglovin', I'm met with negative follower growth. :'(
- I started an online college class!!!!!!!
- Winter Jam was BOMB.
- I look really good in mustard colored clothes.
- Winter Retreat was cold but ah-mazing. <3
- Cute guys are all over the place. Seriously. They're at the grocery store and they're waiting tables in restaurants and they're hiding in college bands. Say wuut.
- My plants are growing.