Guest PostsContribute to the Self Known community by writing and sending in a guest post that will touch hearts and make an impact on those who read it. Not only is guest posting is a great way to share and spread what you have to say to new readers who haven't been exposed to your wonderful content yet, but it's a great way to practice using your powerful voice without having emptiness echo it back at you.
If you'd like to swap guest posts (I'll let you post something here while you let me post something on your blog), I'd be happy to discuss such arrangements. :)
- Blogger-friendly post/s centered around a topic (listed below) that has relevance to the content of my blog. Post may be at any length and contain as many photos as you desire (as long as they are your own or you have credited the source in your work)
- Self Identity
- Self Love
- Self Knowledge
- Self Help
- Self Improvement
- Stories on growth
- Life lesson you learned the hard way
- Short bio explaining you and your site - maximum of 150 words.
- All photos MUST be your own (I will not accept entries with pics from Pinterest or stock photos).
How to submit contentPlease make sure any content you submit is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by starting off with an introduction of who you are, what you do, where you blog and what you blog about.
- Please put your suggested post title or description in the subject line (example: How to Wake Up Earlier (Without Feeling Groggy All Day)).
- Optional but recommended: You can submit a draft your article if you have one ready.
- After reviewing your email and deciding it fits my blog, I'll contact you back within the next 7 days.
- Don't forget your author bio and social media links!
Reviews and collaborationsI'd love to review one of your products or use it in giveaway for my readers. Email me with your information so we can introduce ourselves and get our collab started. ;)
Ready to participate?Comment down below, email me or send me a message via my contact form to reach out and get in touch so we can get started on discussing any of the arrangements mentioned above. I can't wait to hear from you guys!
All these options will be available to everyone constantly. BUT, first come first serve, so take action quickly.
I know this post is super busy, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below. :)