1. Create a free account via Shareholic. Once you've done that, head over to your Website Dashboard and add your website.
2. Scroll down the page and click on the drop down button labeled "Add App Location". Click the first option, share buttons.
3. Name your Share button application then proceed to customize it to your liking. You can change the display options of the buttons, which apps you'd like to feature and more, so make sure to spend some time on this step.
4. When done click "Save Settings". Scroll back down the page and click the button that says "code snippet" when you hover over it. Copy and add the code that comes up to your blog's HTML, right under the "<div class='post-header-line-1'/>" (this particular line may show up twice, so place your share button code beneath the second one).
5. Save template and load the page to view your brand new share buttons.
Have a comment, question or concern? Comment below. :)
xx Nicole Rose