Hello. I got a request from Tane to do this tutorial. I hope this is helpful. :)
Now before doing this, it may be best if you set up a test blog and tested this out on there so you can tweak the code to fit your needs and then when it's ready, you can put it on your main blog. But you can do whatever works for you. :)
1. Go to your blogger dashboard and select the blog you'd like to the add the drop down menu to.
<!-- start navmenu -->
<li><a href='LINK'>CATEGORY 1</a>
<li><a href='URL LINK TO LABEL/WEBSITE/PAGE'>SUB-CATEGORY 1A</a></li>
<li><a href='URL LINK TO LABEL/WEBSITE/PAGE'>SUB-CATEGORY 1B</a></li>
I have been awarded by the ever so lovely Jollygirl with the Blogger Recognition Award. :)
rules and regulations:
+ Select 15 blogs to nominate.
+ Thank the person who nominated you, and give a brief story of how your blog got started and a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
+ Attach the award itself!
+ Comment on each nominee's blog and let them know that you've nominated them. + Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night.
How My Blog Got Started:
Well, at the time of building this site, my first blog, Loving Your American Girl Doll, had become unfulfilling for me. I didn't enjoy posting and it basically just stressed me out. So out of nowhere I decided to build and design this blog--originally a Dancer's Pointe, sometime in November of 2012 (November 11th, to be sort of exact). It was just a hobby blog until a few months later, when I decided to hunker down and post often. I wanted to share my writings, and have an influential blog with content t…
Hello! :) Today I am posting the "One Lovely Blog Award" I was nominated for. Thank you Sammie, for nominating me. :)
Rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Follow on blogger the person who nominated you.
7 Facts about Me:
1. I have brown eyes.
2. I have over 1000 songs on my iTunes.
3. I regret much of my past.
4. I no longer have a phone.
5. I have a hard time being happy.
6. I'm still figuring myself out.
7. I wanted it to work out.
Anyone who would like to participate. Comment below if you do it. :)
That's all for now. Sorry for the short post. :P
xx Nicole Rose