A small list of the things I am truly, madly, (and) deeply thankful for:
*in no specific order*
- Life--the capability to breathe.
- The needs I have--the roof over my head, my loving family, food piled high on my plate.
- My friends--you, my fabulous reader, I am thankful for.
- Words--sometimes they are the only thing I can turn to.
- One Direction--...they make me happy.
- Books--oh those beautiful escape routes.
- Past experiences--though they haven't all been pleasant, those experiences have made me who I am today.
- Music--another escape.
- Purpose--I'm still looking for it. But when I find it, I know I'll be thankful for it.
- Tumblr--Tumblr knows what's happenin'.
- Those songs that explain my current situation--the lyrics seem to tend my wounds.
- Car rides with the windows down--and when I have sunglasses on...I feel like I'm in a music video.
- Surgery--because without it, my dad wouldn't be here.
- Josh Hutcherson--his face is beautiful. And so are his words.
- Movies--with popcorn, blankets, and the sun well below the horizon. The whole shebang.
- Limitations--I can't really explain this one.
- "Pedophilic texters"--I can't explain this one either.
- Singing (off key)--because singing helps too.
- Dancing in the kitchen--sway those hips.
- "You're not alone."--...I'm not?
- Television--it's quite a blessing.
- Memories--the good and the bad.
- Slipping back and realizing I'm really ahead--this is...non-explainable too.
- Laughter--it's always great when someone else's laughter is ringing in your ears.
- Mackenzie--because without you, I know I wouldn't be where I am today.
Thank you for reading. <3